Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A New Day Is Upon Us, A Day Of Ball Buster Reckoning!

On this day of Ball Buster Reckoning, I find myself turning to the eloquent words of Jules from the movie Pulp Fiction… “And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my (Ball Buster) brothers. And you will know my name is the (Ball Busters) when I lay my (Skeeball) vengeance upon thee.”

Today is the day that we will come together as a team like the guys in Cool Runnings but draw on our individual strengths like the Power Rangers do. Angel will roll his lightening fastballs until he gets all his cherries back. Matt will use his long rubberman limbs to put each and every ball gently into the hundred point holes for which they are destined to fill. And Emily will summon up her best talking shit moxie and center her steely cold focus on the 40’s and 50’s. The spirit of Jules will surely be with us today…“Oh, I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?”

No comments: